SOS – The Sales Operating System


SOS: The First Operating System for Top-of-Funnel B2B Sellers



It’s the 70/30 rule – automate 70% and then drive creativity and collaboration with the other 30%.

The primary goal of this course is to provide an operating system in which to function. By the end of this course, you will now have a rigorous plan of action with a compass as your guide. “But Steve, I’m not you.” Good, let’s start there. By the time you reach the end of this guide, you will realize that dedicating yourself to the daily habits and tactics of SOS, is indeed, the way.



Get Access Now

I'm Steve Schmidt

Steve has been a part of world-class B2B sales organizations, including Outreach, AT&T, and T-Mobile, and was the Founder & CEO of TIDAL 2020-2022 (M&A).

Working with CEO's of companies who are at $1 million - $10 million in revenue as his niche and expertise reside in world-class top-of-funnel capture for niche markets.

Founding the patented 3P framework for the top of the funnel in 2021, Steve continues to simplify the framework of outbound prospecting with his latest digital training, "SOS", the Sales Operating System.

What Are People Saying About The Course

"Steve is charismatic, and has a can-do attitude when solving challenges for clients. He is laser-focused on customer-centric outcomes, caring as much about his client's business as his own. He's especially gifted at rapid scaling and revenue growth hacking. He will work tirelessly to ensure you get the results you seek by partnering with him and his innovative ventures."

- Julia

"I have had the opportunity to work with Steve as both a client and a partner. His follow-through, commitment to mutual success, and the ability to drive a desired outcome are unmatched."

- Brian

"I’ve had the pleasure of really getting to know Steve during our 1:1 coaching sessions. He is one of a kind. Always genuine and really stays present in every interaction you have with him. He is really good at his profession because he cares about helping others. As good as he is, he still looks to better himself everyday as a professional and as a person. I really respect that and I’m proud to call Steve a friend."

- Paul

High-Level Account Engagement and Personalization

Get Access Now